Hot Tub Cover Full of Water

Actually, I'm not sure that it would be nearly as effective. The wrapping for the foam blocks is a large bag with only one opening, which gets sealed. In my case, there is a bag over a bag, put on from opposite directions and then sealed. A "layer" would not really do as much to protect the blocks from absorbing moisture. It might help a little, though. Double wrapped from the factory seems to be the cheap, easy, and reliable fix for the problem. Not sure I'd want to have to deal with a seperate sheet of something everytime I opened or closed the spa. That sounds like an ongoing nuisance to me.

Reply to
salty

Mine is attached to the bottom of the lid. It lifts with the lid. It is all hinged with a hydraulic lift to open it.

Reply to
Bob F

replying to Norminn, tobyharvey wrote: Spacoverspot is best place, they provide the best quality hot tub covers & Spa covers at reasonable prices.

Reply to
tobyharvey