hot rolled steel structure from tangshan china

alina(at) we can supply hot rolled steel as following: -h beams products 100*100-900*300 -angle bar steel -u channel steel -ipeaa/ipe -steel sheet pile -steel pipe -hot rolled coil -steel plate -D-bar -wire rod TANGSHAN YUNFNEG INDUSTRIAL & TRADING CO.,LTD Is the primary agency of H Beams and I Beams steel from both Jinxi Steel Co,Lai Steel Co, and changzhi Co. It has grown into one of the largest H Beams and I Beams steel suppliers in China.YUNFENG INDUSTRIAL & TRADING CO.,LTD has kept a very Good business relationship with Jinxi Steel Co. And Lai Steel Co, and changzhi Co.which has enabled us to provide all kinds of H Beams and I Beams steel requested by our clients from all over China. alina(at) skype:tangshan.yunfeng1