Hot Point Wash Machine

Is there a way to tell what connection on the back of the machine is hot or cold?
Thanks Tom

or
Some are marked, but you have to have the machine away from the wall to see it. Most I have seen have the cold on top. If you can, run it and find out. Hook them up and put it to HOT wash. Turn it on. If HOT water comes out, you got it right. If not, reverse the hoses, and I bet you a buck you got it right this time. ;-)
--
Steve

(Disclaimer ON)

Hi,
Most do put a letter beside that spout at the fill valve on the back of the washer...H for hot and C for cold.
Example.
http://www.applianceaid.com/newpics/gefillvalve.jpg
Looked at the back of the machine no letters, the hooking up method is the way to go only its messy if there reversed.
Thanks,
Tom

hot
see
comes
you

Do you have the washers model#? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.
I had my wife look at the machine and she found hot and cold markings, there hard to discribe but if you look real close its a letter H and C punched out of a metal plate that surrounds the hook ups, I was looking for a letter stamped into the metal.
Thanks
Tom

the

Thankx for the update!!

Has she let you live it down that she found them?!?! ;) :D