hot/cold thermostat 110V

I would like to byu a thermostat where you can set a temperature and a cold/hot switch. The thermostat would, depending on the switch, turn the power on when the temperature falls below or above the set temperature.
The idea is that I could use the thermostat to turn on a cooling device in summer and a warming device in winter. This is for a chicken coop.
Ignoramus18261 wrote in message ...

And that would be different than a regular household heat/cool thermostat in what way?
http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?a1 heatther.html
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=air+conditioner
=~~~~~~

I want it to power 110V devices directly. Think about a simple plug in timer with a 110V outlet. When an event happens (time), it turns the outlet on or off. I want a thermostat that is doing the same thing, but based on temperature and not time.
A regular household thermostat operates on 27V, not 110V.

Dan O. wrote in message ...

Sorry, didn't read the title.
But is should be easy enough (and not very expensive) to hook up a low valtage system for use with a regular house thermostat.
http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?a1=comcom.html