hot/cold thermostat 110V

I would like to byu a thermostat where you can set a temperature and a cold/hot switch. The thermostat would, depending on the switch, turn the power on when the temperature falls below or above the set temperature.

The idea is that I could use the thermostat to turn on a cooling device in summer and a warming device in winter. This is for a chicken coop.

Ignoramus18261

And that would be different than a regular household heat/cool thermostat in what way?

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

Sorry, didn't read the title.

But is should be easy enough (and not very expensive) to hook up a low valtage system for use with a regular house thermostat.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

I want it to power 110V devices directly. Think about a simple plug in timer with a 110V outlet. When an event happens (time), it turns the outlet on or off. I want a thermostat that is doing the same thing, but based on temperature and not time.

A regular household thermostat operates on 27V, not 110V.

Ignoramus18261