hormel and the meat industry

Page 3 of 3
Muggles formulated the question :

Take out the cabbage and I'll eat the beef, but the cabbage smells like cauliflower and I will NOT eat cauliflower!
On 11/20/2015 12:18 PM, Eagle wrote:

I love cabbage. Simmer it in water til tender and then drain it. Serve it up with a bit of salt and pepper, and sprinkle a small bit of vinegar over it while a pat of butter melts. yum!
--
Maggie

Muggles wrote :

YUK! Raw broccoli is good. I eat it with salad and really like it.
On 11/20/2015 05:06 PM, Eagle wrote:

+1. My doctor mentioned warfarin in passing and I told her that just about took care of the vegetables I enjoy. My brother, otoh, only agreed with GHW Bush on one thing -- broccoli -- and was happy to have an excuse to not eat it.
rbowman used his keyboard to write :

Broccoli is high in nutrients, but gives you gas, so expect a few 'fluffs' after dining. :')
On 11/21/2015 08:08 AM, Eagle wrote:

No problem there. I pretty much have either tuna or salmon salad made with raw broccoli five days a week so my digestive system has adapted.
rbowman formulated on Saturday :

That's good. I can't say the same...I empty the room when I get 'blown up'. lol
Uncle Monster has brought this to us :

I remember. I might try planting a pepper garden this spring. The only thing growing is weeds, so I might as well plant food and pull weeds. :') The peppertailed Eagle
On 2015-11-20 12:27 PM, Eagle wrote:

Somebody isn't cooking it right then, when done properly it is very good, toss in some potatoes and carrots, meal in a pot.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On 11/18/2015 08:08 PM, bob haller wrote:

Gee, I wonder if there is a link between GMO enhanced, pesticide/herbicide laced factory food and human disease?
If there was, the USDA would tell us, right?
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

--------------------------------------------------------- This message has been cleaned by MessageCleaner.exe v2.17 http://www.RoundhillSoftware.com/MessageCleaner?HFMdqUjAW --------------------------------------------------------- +1 plus
--
Tekkie

I wonder what humanity has come too.
Sure meat animals are grown to be killed for food.
but theres no reason to butcher them while still alive, alert, and aware.
when they could be easily knocked out so they dont die in severe pain suffering.
besides the hormones released might be bad for the humans that consume the meat.
and the animals with big puss boils on them cant be healthy, for the animals or the humans that eat the meat