Hoover washmachine problem

Hi,

UK style appliance? If yes, one of these may be able to help...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi

sorry if this is not the right group, please point to the correct place to post. thanks

I have a Hoover Elite 930 which few years old. It is made some strange noises yesterday before my wife shut it off, now when I hold the "fan blades" think that makes the cloth turn around, and try to turn it by hand, it makes some crackly noise. I am not sure what and where to start.

Any ideas?

thanks

Reply to
Gary Weselle