Hoover washmachine problem

Hi
sorry if this is not the right group, please point to the correct place to post. thanks
I have a Hoover Elite 930 which few years old. It is made some strange noises yesterday before my wife shut it off, now when I hold the "fan blades" think that makes the cloth turn around, and try to turn it by hand, it makes some crackly noise. I am not sure what and where to start.
Any ideas?
thanks
Hi,
UK style appliance? If yes, one of these may be able to help... http://www.applianceaid.com/UK_appliance_links.html