Hoover Steam Vac Model F7431-900

Does anyone know where I can find the owners manual on line, or if you have it, could you scan it and email a copy to me I have searched Hoovers site and also googled and cannot find one on line Thanks for any help Chuck
lamp(dot)lighter at att (dot) net
I believe this is the manual for which you may be looking:
http://www.hoover.com/Manuals/steamvacwide/steamvacwide_pg1.htm
Good luck. H