hoover central vac

Hey folks,
I recently purchased a hoover central vac from costco:
http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrProductMain/prodid.184/ModID.1979/qx/CVSPowerUnit.htm
This kit was around $200 dollars off and I think that I'm getting a decent deal. I bought it as it was the last day of the special and the last one there.
Can any one tell me about this product as I can't seem to find much on the internet from it. I suppose that I could hook it all up and then return it if it's garbage as Costco has an awesome return policy.
thanks in advance.
Eric
Dolph wrote:

http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrProductMain/prodid.184/ModID.1979/qx/CVSPowerUnit.htm
I can't say about that specific model, but I had a hover (older model) and it was a good machine. If I had the choice I would have likely bought the next model up, but you may not have had that choice.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
I have the Hoover windtunnel head sold for their top of the line cv. Very happy with it although it looks cheap. So far in 4 years just replaced bristles and belt as expected.

http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrProductMain/prodid.184/ModID.1979/qx/CVSPowerUnit.htm