Hooray!

I'm starting to get there! Taking a hell of a lot longer than I thought though. Check out http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk , and look for the hundreds of free plans I've just added tonight!
Feedback is appreciated.
On 27 Oct 2006 20:06:32 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com"

Where did the "Charts & Tables" link go????
Regards, Ed
Ed wrote:

Decided to put it in with the hints and advice bit... should I re-instate it?
Barry
On 27 Oct 2006 21:42:20 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com"

I don't know about everyone else but I found that having a single place listing the links to all the different charts and tables to be very useful. I vote that you should "re-instate" that page of specific "Charts and Tables" links.
BTW, Nice new look. I wish you the best with the site.
Regards, Ed