Honeywell Vison Pro 8000 vs. Chronotherm IV Deluxe

Hello, experts, Decided to swap out old thermostat. Between two, is one preferred(better?) over the other? Comments, please. Either one meets my need. TIA, Tony

The Vision Pro replaces the Chronotherm line. I wish Honeywell would have stuck with the Chronos, but I guess they have to update stuff every couple of years. Haven't used the Vision Pros long enough to give an assessment...

Yes, one will always be better than the other.
Al Moran wrote:

Wise answer, if I can hear which one. One is older than the other. One uses battery, the other one doesn't. Very similar features each other. Anyone? Tony

Pick the one with the biggest boobs, that one is better.
Al Moran wrote:

Wiser answer. Now I want hear wisest answer, LOL! Then it must be Chronotherm?, again LOL!
Tony Hwang wrote:

I have a Vision Pro and it's a super thermostat. The touch panel is very easy to work and you can set the schedule for as many days as you want by just touching, Mon tue, wed then setting the schedule which goes into those days.
It has more options and programmability than most would ever need. I like the adaptive recovery. If you want it to be 70 at 7am, that's what you put in and it figures out based on experience when to start the transition.
Also, it has vacation hold. You can set a lower/higher temp while away, but have it switch back to normal program after X days.

That did it! Rushed out this afternoon to get one and have installed it by the evening. Works OK. Setting up was cinch. Thanks,