Honeywell RTH7500

Hi,

I installed this t-stat in February 2005 and it worked fine through the heating system with my carrier heat pump. The heat pump says it was manufactured in 9/86... So it was the original one put into the home. I tried to get A/C this weekend and no luck. I went to the Honeywell website for troubleshooting and they suggested that I take out the wire going to the "C" (which for my wiring is the blue wire). I did that and it still is only providing fan circulation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
dna0603

It could be alot of things like no power. My Ac would not start, breaker was on, so I reset it anyway and it worked.

Reply to
m Ransley

It could be anything, probably not the t-stat and definitely not the blower motor. Get out your VOM, your Gauge Manifold, your digital thermometer, and your EPA cert, and I'll walk you through it.

hvacrmedic

Reply to
RP

I suggest you call a HVAC guy to come out and troubleshoot it for you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon