Honeywell L4064E1447 furnace fan limit switch

What's an acceptable replacement for this? I don't see any Homeywell 4064E's anywhere. Mostly 4064B's or some other letter not E.
It's just a fan limit switch for an old gas furnace with an 11.5" shaft that goes into the furnace. I suspect that the replacement model number is different because I doubt anyone would really want an exact replacement because of the crappy push in electrical terminals on the one that I have. My guess is that any generic one that has the 11 shaft and is adjustable would work, but would like to confirm here.
L4064B2210

OK, but what's the difference between the L4064B2210 and the L4064B1451?

... 759.
Nick
Not much, the 2210 is a surface mount. The 1451 has a rigid bracket, and is usually a little more expensive.

This is Turtle.
the only difference in the letter being discussed is have the same length of the rod and everything will be the same. now only use Honeywell or White Rogers and don't use cam-stat for filling the hole problem.
The length of the rod makes a big difference here.
TURTLE