Honda Generator Service Bulletin #20

I am looking for the Honda generator service bulletin #20. Anyone know if this is available online? (Google doesn't :+).
This bulletin covers the removal of the neutral bond from the GFCI protected EB series generators. I need to do this to use my EB5000X with my new transfer panel.
I plan to check with the Honda dealer to see if the bulletin is gratis if cannot help. But I don't plan to pay and/or lug my generator to a dealer to have them remove a wire.
Many thanks, J