Honda Generator problem

Hi all...picked up an old Honda em2200x generator. It runs and has an output, but I'm having trouble with it. With a small (2-3 amp) load on it, I'll read voltage just fine (120volts) and the generator will run the load just fine. But if I hook a large load like 10-15 amps up to it, the generator output drops to 42 volts and the breaker will trip.
Any help would be great! Thanks..
Nevermind.....it's working just fine. I guess it just isnt able to handle a small wire feed welder. The welder is rated at 13 amps, but the start up current when beginning to weld must be too great for the genny. I just had 20 amps consisting of a few 500w floodlights and a circ. saw plugged into the generator, and it worked just fine.
Too bad cause I was really hoping to be able to use the genny with the welder...but 99% of my welding is done at home in the garage, so it's not a huge deal.
I have that generator and also have a 110 volt wirefeed welder. The welder does not even like to share a household circuit with any other load. I always look for a washing machine circuit (dedicated) to power it elsewhere. It should work on a 20 amp dedicated circuit just fine.
Air compressors are another limitation of the generator. The generator will start it OK with an empty air tank. Once the compressor shuts off, the generator cannot restart it against the load of a partially filled tank.

That is exactly what happens when I run my large compressor off of my 5K Generac generator.
I have 2 - 1500 watt ceranic heaters and 2 or 3 500 watt halogen lights I use to exercise the 5K.