Honda Engine Automatic choke

***
I have a mower that doesn't run right. The spark plug keeps getting carbon on it. The machine acts like it has the choke on.
It is a Troy-Bilt, 5.5 HP Honda 21" Self-Propelled Variable Mower. Honda Engine # GJAEA-4211070 S3H
This is the mower my wife bought, and I should have looked before she did. I would have liked to get one with a throttle and a manual choke.
So, anyone out there ever altered these auto-choke machines, to allow the choke to be manually adjusted?
Any comments are appreciated.
***
snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com wrote:

Hi, It may be related to altitude of your location.