Honda Engine Automatic choke

***

I have a mower that doesn't run right. The spark plug keeps getting carbon on it. The machine acts like it has the choke on.

It is a Troy-Bilt, 5.5 HP Honda 21" Self-Propelled Variable Mower. Honda Engine # GJAEA-4211070 S3H

This is the mower my wife bought, and I should have looked before she did. I would have liked to get one with a throttle and a manual choke.

So, anyone out there ever altered these auto-choke machines, to allow the choke to be manually adjusted?

Any comments are appreciated.

***
Reply to
oldcomputers

Hi, It may be related to altitude of your location.

Reply to
Tony Hwang