Honda 2000i generator

eBay: http://301url.com/Honda_2000i
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:15:08 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
I will now answer ALL the questions you asked in your post:

Winning bid $889.78
message wrote:

When they can be purchased for around $850 elsewhere, it makes you wonder if the "winner" even bothered to look around for a good price.
Bruce

Hey, I have sold a number of things I simply wanted to get rid of for more than retail. God bless eBay; only the foolish get hurt.

I can't argue with that - anyone so foolish that they don't shop around and find the best deal deserves to pay the price they pay. I remember many times I was looking for various computer parts and after seeing a price on Ebay, I would check Pricewatch.com. Pricewatch frequently showed me a much better price. I went with pricewatch.
Bruce

Ebay, like taxes, is a penalty imposed by the mediocre upon the stupid ;)