Homeowner Study - Chance to win $100

You are invited to participate in a study about door and window brands being conducted across the United States. We are looking for home owners who are thinking of undertaking a remodeling or construction project within the next 12 months, or have already done so in the last

12 months. This study is an opportunity for you to voice your expert opinions about these products and the manufacturers that supply them. For your participation, you will be entered into a drawing where 1 in 20 will win a $100 cash prize! This study is for national research purposes only, and your specific answers and information will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to other parties.

To complete this survey, please visit

Your input is critical to this research and we appreciate your participation!

Reply to
Homeowner Consumer Study