Homelite st385 trimmer gas/oil mix?

When i bought my house last year the previous owner left a Homeliite st385 trimmer for me, full of fuel. I never used it till the outher day. I need to know the gas/oil mix for it. There are no mix directions on it anywhere.
any help would be a help. Thanks Steve

Possible solutions to the problem: Call the previous owner. Look up Homelite in the yellow pages and with model number in hand, ask the dealer. Google Homelite, get the company customer service number and call them. Use a 40 to 1 mix like so many of those critters do and don't worry about it. Whatever, good luck.
Joe
If it is old probably 32:1. Those things last forever.