Homelite Leaf Blower parts needed

I have an old Homelite HB-380 leaf blower. It isn't my primary unit. It halfway works so I hate to toss it. I have found a parts list on the web, but I can't find any parts. I am looking for any companies which still support old Homelite models or similar type blower which I can use parts from. thanks

Pat

Reply to
Patrick Smith

Send me the part #s and I'll see what I can do?

Ron

Reply to
RonMowers

Didn't ANYONE besides me notice that the Op's post was dated 3 1/2 years ago???

Reply to
Red