Homelite Leaf Blower parts needed

I have an old Homelite HB-380 leaf blower. It isn't my primary unit. It halfway works so I hate to toss it. I have found a parts list on the web, but I can't find any parts. I am looking for any companies which still support old Homelite models or similar type blower which I can use parts from. thanks
Pat
Add pictures here
✖
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Homelite-Leaf-Blower-parts-needed-182555-.htm RonMowers wrote:
Patrick Smith wrote:

Send me the part #s and I'll see what I can do?
Ron
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 18, 7:47 pm, ronmowers_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (RonMowers) wrote:

Didn't ANYONE besides me notice that the Op's post was dated 3 1/2 years ago???
Add pictures here
✖