Homelite chainsaw primer bulb

Is it safe to assume that after pushing the primer bulb a million times and the said bulb is NOT filling with gas that the line from the gas tank is clogged? The tank is full with fresh gas/oil mixture
cj
On 3/27/2013 6:06 PM, cj wrote:

Paul

There is a filter in the tank. Drain it and shake the filter out, the hose is long enough so it will come out the filler hole. If that is OK, check all the hoses for breaks or cracks. After that you are in the carburetor. On mine the primer bulb sucks gas through the carb, it is not pushing it in. I have a Homelite 33 and I have been through all of this many times.
The carb is about $50 if you shop around.