Homebrew underground wire break locator.

Hey! This is getting fun.

Thanks for the references. It looks like I might need to throw together a pulse generator for very short pulses.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

Another great resource. Thanks!

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

Not exactly homebrew, but a "time domain reflectometer" will do the job. It's a piece of highly specialized equipment.

Bob M.

Thanks everyone for all the ideas. I did some experimentation today with my signal generator and an AM radio. I'm hopeful this will work, and hopefully will get over to try it for real this weekend.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F