homebrew formby's refinisher?

Has anyone out there ever tried to duplicate Formby's refinisher? According to the MSDS it is 29% toluene, 17% methanol, 51% acetone, and apparently 2% magic Formby dust (98% volatiles). None of these routine and common industrial solvents costs anywhere near $50/gallon, even with oil at $140/barrel, but Formby's does. I am going to look on the solvent shelf at my local hardware store and see what things do in fact cost. Formby's works pretty well but is outrageously priced.

try rec.woodworking