Home work duration (poll)

Hi all,

I'm in the process of doing some major work on our house (essentially rebuilding the whole thing) and curious if most of you had good or bad experiences time-wise when doing major work on the house so I created the poll below. Obviously each case is different, but it's always fun to gauge overall experiences...

Go here to vote (please be honest):

Thanks

Reply to
zenmaestro1

Telemarketing on the internet. Lovely.

This idjit has set up polls (I'm assuming, I'm not idiot enough to visit his site) on getting pregnant, cooking, "home work" sheesh, and a bunch of others.

Don't waste your time.

RicodJour

NO thanks!

Take yer poll and shove it up your ass ya f***in' spammer!!

Reply to
Red Neckerson

No, not telemarketing on the Internet. I'll admit that I got a little poll happy and posted many polls out there (all of which I have interest in). Not sure how exactly that offends people, but if it somehow does, I apologize.

Thank you to those who voted as I really am going through a re-construction of our house and was curious to hear of people's experiences.

Take care

Reply to
zenmaestro1

Spam is spam, slick.