Home vatiety garden tractors

In another thread "Mower crunch" I'm requesting help identifying whether I should try repairing my '89 Sears 30" rear engine riding mower. Will assume here the answer is no, replace it.

Perhaps because of the year that mower has a complicated method of hanging and leveling the deck assembly. Wondering which of the lawn tractors with rear baggers available are easier to adjust than others? Also as I am 6'4" do certain brands offer better adjustment of the seating length?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jim

No real data on the former...everything I have is JD and each is totally different.

For the latter, imo the size/adjustability is almost directly proportional to price/size.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth