Home Theater Popcorn Machine Troubles

I live in the Philadelphia area and our popcorn machine is acting up. I do not have an expensive machine, just the Nostalgia brand with the cart. The kettle heats up fine, but sometimes I can't get the kettle motor going. Sometimes after ten minutes or so it suddenly starts moving but lately nothing is happening. Any ideas on a home fix? And if not, who would I possibly call to repair it?