home theater and electronics below retail prices

http://webpages.charter.net/riebelshop / If you are looking for any electronic product , and you do not want to pay those outrageous retail prices you are in luck. I am the owner of a new cutting edge electronics company, specializing in EVERYTHING. if you do not see it on my web site simply e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net with the product name, brand, model or any other info you have on the product. I will do my best to find you the product cheep,and let me tell you as of toady there is not one request I have received that I could not fill. Most of the product on my site is NEW if the product is not new it is labeled as factory renewed. and the best part is shipping is FREE. Just paste the following link to you browser and save http://webpages.charter.net/riebelshop /