Home surveillance IP video cam software

I thought I asked this some time ago but cannot find a past post. Therefore, I'm asking if anyone uses or is familiar with video monitoring software for the home?
Currently, I have 6 IP cams and want a software to view all as well as use the features of the cameras which are zoom, tilt, pan, motion detection, etc. One main priority is remote capability, preferably using an app for iPad and iPhone.
I'm currently searching the web for top rated software as well as surveillance forums and the variety of software recommendations is overwhelming. I'm eliminating very expensive ones along with those which don't have the features I seek, but don't mind paying a decent price for a solid home program. My idea of a decent price is a $100 or less but if something really stands out, I will consider a bit over $100.
All help appreciated.
Thank you
Per Meanie:

I have been using BlueIris for a number of years and am satisfied with it. About $100 last time I checked.
There is a learning curve - it is an enthusiast's product - but the curve isn't that bad.
One of my instances: ExtremeSurfCam.DynDNS.org.
It's pages are accessible just via browsers, but for iPhone and Android, there is a BlueIris app that gives additional functionality that I find to be well worth it's $10 price.
--
Pete Cresswell

Meanie wrote:

Heard about freeware iSPY? why don't you try it out there is forum on their web site and also they privide cloud storage. My 3 cameras are on surveillance staion on Synology NAS. B4 I set up NAS, I used iSPY.

What IP cameras are you using?
On 10/17/2014 11:05 PM, Don Wiss wrote:

Foscams