Home Surveillance

I recently moved into a new first floor apartment. While the neighborhood seems safe enough, I grew up in the Bronx, so the need for home protection is always in the back of my mind. So, I looked online and found a home monitoring system called Homesight on www.xanboo.com/homesight.
I bought it at the radioshack near my apartment in Jersey City and have never been happier. To begin with, electronics and I are not friends, so the fact that within 10-15 minutes, I had the system set up and that is with reading instructions (that tells you how comfortable with electronics I am). The best part is the features. I can now watch what is going on in my home through live video on my cell phone. It has a cool remote service feature that allows you to watch from any PC, plus the other devices they have in the line are optional, you can create the perfect home monitoring solution. I bought an extra camera to watch my door, and a wireless siren. The system is fairly cheap, it only costs $99.99 and it comes with a camera, a door/window sensor, a gateway, and an installation CD.
I finally have peace of mind while I am at work.

'Mike', a rather thinly disguised commercial posting. Do you serve eggs with your SPAM?
lee

Odd how that is also the name of your email address..... I smell commercial AD.

Yup,but how long would it take for police to arrive??
IMO,too late to do anything except make a report.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote:

If the government really wanted to stay out of religion, why'd they institute the "911 Dial-A-Prayer" business?