Home Shp Machinist Magazines - 8 Years of them

September 2000 through December 2008, all issues in excellent condition.
See my ad on ebay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0363510815
or
http://tinyurl.com/rduod4
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

these now treasured but once common magazines, once historically obsolete with the phenomenon of the internet in the late 1900's, now command an incredible resale value since the internet overloaded and collapsed with too many tweets in late 2009. :)
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:40:06 -0400, jeff_wisnia

Can't you ship it much much cheaper and totally properly as media mail, the new name for books. Why does everything have to be priority mail?. They are 8 years to 6 months old. What difference does another week or two make?
mm wrote:

Since you asked........
USPS rules now prohibit sending anything containing "advertising" by Media Mail. Books are OK, but magazines are full of ads. See:
http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/senditwithintheus/mediamail.htm
And, the USPS can and will open up Media Mail packages and return them to the sender if what's inside doesn't meet their standards. DAMHIKT <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Well that's a very good reason. I'm glad I asked.

Glad I asked before I do that. I guess this ends my sales career before it started. Oh, well.
Thanks.