Home Repair Horror of the day

Home Repair Horror of the day Getting hired to work on Richard Simmons home (while he's home).....
What a frightful thought !!!! I doubt anyone can top this horror !!!!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Getting hired to work on Michael Jackson's home (while he's home).
you wrote:

...having to paint Michael Jacksons bathroom while he's using it.
Standing in front of the miror, trying to pick his nose? (double entendtre).
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Moldy Cheese wrote:

Hey! Lay off! Michael Jackson is an American hero.
Where else but American could a poor black kid grow up to be a rich white man and marry Elvis Presley's daughter?
I thought he married Elvis's son? Had to move to the FLDS ranch, all those boys with no father figures. About 400 of them? Same number as the girls who got taken by CPS?
Why does Michael look like a white girl? To get white boys, of course.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Don't bend over for the hammer!
--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org