Home Repair Horror of the day

Home Repair Horror of the day Getting hired to work on Richard Simmons home (while he's home).....

What a frightful thought !!!! I doubt anyone can top this horror !!!!!!!

Reply to
letterman

Getting hired to work on Michael Jackson's home (while he's home).

Reply to
Moldy Cheese

...having to paint Michael Jacksons bathroom while he's using it.

Reply to
01dyna

Hey! Lay off! Michael Jackson is an American hero.

Where else but American could a poor black kid grow up to be a rich white man and marry Elvis Presley's daughter?

Reply to
HeyBub

Don't bend over for the hammer!

Reply to
G. Morgan

And the contractor is only 12 years old?

Hmm. Time for some Michael Jackson jokes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Standing in front of the miror, trying to pick his nose? (double entendtre).

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I thought he married Elvis's son? Had to move to the FLDS ranch, all those boys with no father figures. About 400 of them? Same number as the girls who got taken by CPS?

Why does Michael look like a white girl? To get white boys, of course.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon