Home repair after a flood

I set this to "public" so everyone can see some of the work Mormons do.

TinyURL was created! The following URL:

9.1635943782&saved

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hey, Mormons are people too... at least some of them. :)

-c-

Reply to
Country

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:j5ngd9$ugv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

how about posting the right way,polygamist person!!!

Reply to
Suga Moto Soy

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:j5ngd9$ugv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Good work! I had no problem getting the FB photo album up. Some pictures were blotched (by water on the lens?). Looks like it was a big job! That was the Susquehanna that flooded things? Was it "just" the basement, or also the first floor?

I'm un-religious, but I do recognize good humanitarian work, and applaud your efforts, Stormy!

Reply to
Han