Home renovation blog

I recently moved into a 1950s house that my family spent 9 months renovating. This blog is about the process of doing this renovation. My blog "I must have been crazy to take this on" can be read at http://personalgenesis.blogspot.com /.
Please provide comments on what info you would like or email me with questions.