Home insurance rates increasing

There is a question of whether or not there are actually 178 million total people in the work force in the U.S.? O_o
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I was wondering which one of you door knobs was going to ask that question.
Your labor-force participation rate is at historic low levels right now - and half of you are collecting SS disability payments, or food stamps, or Obama Phones, or Medicaid, or some other entitlement payment.

You really are an idiot, HomoHGay.
On 3/1/2013 8:00 AM, Homo Gay wrote:

Typical Homo Gay snide remark, I don't collect any free money or stuff from the government even when it's been offered because I work for what I get. I've always wondered something about you Homo Gay, if you despise people from The United States so much, why are you in communication with us? Heck, you should only associate with your superior countrymen and avoid any contact with the unwashed masses South of you. O_o
TDD

This is true. Soon it will be much more than half.

Lefties always lie. But you knew that, too, Lefty.

They're not *all* from Kalifornica. We've got the Guam tipper, here. It is worth some comic relief.

It's even funnier after the initial shock wears off. People really are that stupid. We have a bunch of 'em here (harry, Dumbie,...).

Too funny. The guy was to kind, though. Stupid deserves special notice.
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 23:22:25 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

No YOU don't !!!

Speaking of stupid... You just got your special notice, Dumbie.
<noted that your response made no sense at all, though none is expected from the terminally stupid>
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:28:12 -0800 (PST), harry

Florida, home of the hurricane and no I don't think it is getting worse. Neither does the National Hurricane Center.
The targets are just getting more expensive. People used to build beach shacks because they knew they would be toast in a strorm.In the 50ws and 60s they started building real houses on the sand (unfortunately using the same building methods they used inland) and they still get blown away. It is just a lot more expensive to pay for them. New building codes are starting to address that but old houses were built to old codes and the north may never actually adopt southern building codes, particularly the Florida coastal code (150-180 MPH wind ratings)
The Sandy storm was unusual but only in the path it took, the same was true of Katrina. Both were relatively minor strength storms. It was the path and the lack of properly built structures that caused the problem. That is simply god/nature throwing dice. Tropical weather systems have nothing to do with the jet stream but the state if the jet stream has everything to do with where a tropical system goes as it moves north. Sandy is the perfect example of that. Most of the time, that storm would have kept going north east and been a fish storm. Unfortunately there was a dip in the jet stream, again not unusual, that happened at the same time. It hooked the storm back into New Jersey.

# # So you don't think the weather is getting worse/more extreme? # Where have you been living?
Obviously NOT in your pinky fantasy world

But worsening weather does ...

No, we know that worsening TV reporting does.

That too.

So what's your reason for it (and polar ice caps disappearing)?
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:33:32 -0800 (PST), harry

No, dummy, the reason "worsening weather" is liars, like you. But you knew that, too.

# # So what's your reason for it (and polar ice caps disappearing)?
#
What polar ice caps disappeared ? Antarctic ice has extended between 200 and 300 km from it's usual position in the Weddell Seal. And' I'm not particularly worried about Greenland ice, since it was called Greenland for a reason a few centuries ago. (And it was NOT caused by criminal dumping of green food dye, either,)
On 3/3/2013 3:24 PM, Attila Iskander wrote:

LOL. Harry is getting an "education" on climate change.
Listen up harry. These guys really know what they are talking about.

Not possible. That would assume he's educable, which is clearly false.