Home Improvement Help

Hello to you all, I'm new to using News Groups so please bare with me. Does anyone know if HUD or any other "entity" out there has any help (grants, loans, ect..) to help with improvement on my home. OR does anyone have a great understanding to how these agencies work and can explain the "process" in plain English. The house and most things in it are very old (plumbings galvanized, wires are from the 1920's...you know old!!) Thanks for any advice you can give me.
Depends on where you live, probably.
If you live in an area that is classified as "rural", then the USDA has some sort of home improvement program. (I recently bid on a project that was funded thru USDA.)
And I'm guessing that if you're "urban", then there is some other agancy, tho I don't know for sure.

You need to go inquire at the most local level of government that deals with where you live as to whether there are such programs available to you. (town, city, township, county, whatever). They will know of such things.
marbman wrote:

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa