I have converted to GAS from OIL and have 550 gallons in my tank I would like to sell at discount to anyone who is interested.
I would rather a local resident get the oil versus it going back to the oil company.
You will need to pump it out yourself, from my tank.
I live in Central, NJ.
If you are interested you need to let me know immediately as the tank cleaner guys are coming here Tuesday (1/30/07) and they will take the oil for themselves.
Name: Joseph Location: Fords, NJ email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com email: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net cell: 848-203-2689