Home heat savings?

Page 3 of 3
On Friday, February 28, 2014 6:24:28 AM UTC-5, harry wrote:

Just all the hot air that comes out of your mouth would keep you warm anywhere.
On 2/28/2014 8:20 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Sigh. Less than 24 hours, and look where the conversation has gone. Will you kids learn to play nice?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/27/2014 3:44 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've see it cause the over temp sensor shut down more than one furnace due to diminished airflow through the combustion chamber on NG fired heating systems. When the temperature dropped to unusually low levels here in Alabamastan, I left the rooms open to prevent the 7°F air from freezing the pipes in the crawl space under "The Crotchety Old Fart's Lair" because it's an older house with no insulation under the floors. The extra cost to heat the open unoccupied rooms is much lower than the cost of repairing freeze damage to the plumbing. ^_^
TDD