Home heat needed in this weather

http://13wham.com/news/features/featured/stories/no-heat-bitter-cold-2213.shtml
Sure is rough to be without heat in this cold weather. We rely so much on furnace. This woman might need home repair, if her pipes freeze and split.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

and, we all know how painful that can be.

Last Friday must have been a slow news day in Western NY. I feel bad for anyone losing both a family member and their heat in the same week, but was that article really worth the time and effort it took the reporter to "investigate" it, write it, post it, etc.?
Must be a slow day for you too...posting a week old article about somebody's broken furnace.
But hey, thanks. I'll say a prayer for all those without heat during this latest cold spell.