Home Guy filters

Of course Home Guy will read this to try to evade the filters so....

So I guess I have two questions....

1- How to answer this thread without HomeGuy seeing the answers 2- Best way to filter him out COMPETELY or as close to that as possible ?

I think email is best to do this but we all should get a new gmail address or such and expect as soon as you give the email address here, it will catch A LOT of spam or garbage. In other words, don't give your real email address out. Or is there a better way than by email but without HomeGuy reading the answers????

Reply to
Doug

I think I found the answer but obviously I can't say it here.

Reply to
Doug

What's so hard about just using you brain to ignore him? No need to automate this.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Ignore who? ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I use Gmail for all non-personal correspondence. I virtually NEVER get spam on the account - Google does a swell job of filtering crap.

Reply to
HeyBub

Yea - I'd have to agree that gmail is good at filtering crap and spam.

Reply to
Guy

easiest way is to sort by name and just mark his shit as read and move on. no worries when the prick morphs, his style is easily recognized

Reply to
ChairMan

My thoughts exactly.

Reply to
George

My mind still boggles wondering why this is so uncommon. I can expect it with clueless newbies selling things on craigslist, shouting at people not to email them because they don't want to get SPAM, but I expect a little more intelligence from the usenet crowd.

I mean really, how hard is it to take a minute and set up a yahoo/hotmail/whatever account to use when posting?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Why should anyone have to be required to spend their time, regardless of how few that time may be, to go through the hassle of setting up a separate account just for usenet and dealing with spam and childish idiots who can't handle indifference, thus, resorting to sending more crap to that email account? IMO, it's the intelligence which is used to eliminate that hassle all together. If there is any legitimate reason for sending another usernet member an email, then it will be provided.

Reply to
Meanie

Ok, I'll agree.

Reply to
Lets be Frank

he also nym shifted me as man in a chair. LOL what a f****it the ass has no life, it's truly sad that he thinks he represents other GOOD Canadians Keep it up folks, because it's starting to show its true colors IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE and it willl die

Reply to
ChairMan