Home Guy filters

Of course Home Guy will read this to try to evade the filters so....
So I guess I have two questions....
1- How to answer this thread without HomeGuy seeing the answers 2- Best way to filter him out COMPETELY or as close to that as possible ?
I think email is best to do this but we all should get a new gmail address or such and expect as soon as you give the email address here, it will catch A LOT of spam or garbage. In other words, don't give your real email address out. Or is there a better way than by email but without HomeGuy reading the answers????

I think I found the answer but obviously I can't say it here.

What's so hard about just using you brain to ignore him? No need to automate this.
--
Vic

Ignore who? ;-)
On 7/7/2012 7:44 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
Doug wrote:

I use Gmail for all non-personal correspondence. I virtually NEVER get spam on the account - Google does a swell job of filtering crap.
HeyBub wrote:

Yea - I'd have to agree that gmail is good at filtering crap and spam.

easiest way is to sort by name and just mark his shit as read and move on. no worries when the prick morphs, his style is easily recognized
On 07/07/2012 06:20 PM, Meanie wrote:

My mind still boggles wondering why this is so uncommon. I can expect it with clueless newbies selling things on craigslist, shouting at people not to email them because they don't want to get SPAM, but I expect a little more intelligence from the usenet crowd.
I mean really, how hard is it to take a minute and set up a yahoo/hotmail/whatever account to use when posting?
Jon

few that time may be, to go through the hassle of setting up a separate account just for usenet and dealing with spam and childish idiots who can't handle indifference, thus, resorting to sending more crap to that email account? IMO, it's the intelligence which is used to eliminate that hassle all together. If there is any legitimate reason for sending another usernet member an email, then it will be provided.
Frank wrote:

Ok, I'll agree.

he also nym shifted me as man in a chair. LOL what a fuckwit the ass has no life, it's truly sad that he thinks he represents other GOOD Canadians Keep it up folks, because it's starting to show its true colors IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE and it willl die