Home generator success

You can have it all. I throw away enough text talking to that stone, Malformed, to keep you in text. Do you want me to send you my bread ties, too. Will you pay the cat's vet bills?

When spark plugs are not longer available, neither will gasoline, so they won't be of much use to either of us.

Reply to
krw

J. C. Whitney used to sell them. Sadly, my generator doesn't know that fouled spark plugs are a thing of the past.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon