home furnace system

my furnace will work but after about 30 seconds the reset buttom will trip and furnace won't work at all, now i had this problem before and it was a main fuse outside. i hope it isn't that because it was only replaced about two months ago, please any help you can give me on this subject, would be great..and please don't reply with by a new furnace....lol....
BAP

This is Turtle.
If you expect any good answers at all, you need to state the model number and serial number of the furnace , furnace brand , and if it has cooling too.
Also is this problem happening in cooling mode or heating mode ?
TURTLE
TURTLE wrote:

Would also help to know if this unit is coal-fired, nuc-u-lar, gas, or........ Jim

This is Turtle.
Yea, Awwww the wood or Nuke fired would be a big difference in the replys.
TURTLE