Home flood insurance question

We have a rental house in Fl that is frame construction, set on concrete blocks, with a 1' :-( crawl space. 6 months ago the area flooded from very heavy rains. I now have noticed that the floors in the house are spongy, and not supported as they were. I cut a hole under the fridge in the kitchen, as I will be installing a new floor, to inspect. There seems to be no rot, or insect damage. I believe the flooding, caused the sandy ground to wash out from onder the concrete blocks, causing the blocks to settle. The house is about 50 years old, and the floors were solid up untill now. The question is, does flood insurance cover this damage? If not, I will be posting a question, about how to go about repairing this problem!! Thanks to all.
Over40pirate wrote:

If it's damage suspected to be from flooding I'd be contacting the flood insurance company. Are you in a sinkhole zone? Florida is interesting :o)

concrete
from very

spongy, and

kitchen, as I

rot, or insect

from onder

about 50 years

repairing this

flood
interesting :o)

Sinkholes can happen anywhere. Especially with Bush. I wouldn't count on the insurance industry. The best bet is civil war to rid the homeland of these traitors to the constitution.
Death to the christian military.