Home Despot

Page 2 of 2
I got great service at a HD, on Saturday. A friend and I were running a gas pipe to his stove. Had electric hookup, but wanted gas. Anyhow, the guys at HD were kind enough to rethead a piece of pipe that we found under the trailer. I never would have believed that. Figured they would only thread pipe that they sold.
They did great.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus