Home Despot

read n paper where they are closing 15 stores, mostly up north & n new england

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

They were the dirtest men I ever saw, the most ragged, lean & hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked.

A northern woman watching Lee's army pass .

Reply to
just a private

what is this crap ???

--------------------------------

Michael Lane

They were the dirtest men I ever saw, the most ragged, lean & hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked.

A northern woman watching Lee's army pass .

Reply to
James

It came from a webtv user. That's synonymous for "idiot".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Now why would you go and needlessly insult idiots like that?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Grumpy. Need more coffee. :)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I agree. Anyone who posts from webtv is an obvious idiot, and needs no insulting.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

It appears to be an improperly formatted sig, a quote from a civil war history. No worse than top posting, I guess.

Reply to
Tony Sivori

Yep. Meanwhile, they're opening 192 new stores in the coming year.

Reply to
HeyBub

Incorrect. The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in Brattleboro, Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.

See the thread you also started on this subject on May 3.

Reply to
Jennifer

It's like dejavu

Reply to
Lou

"HeyBub" wrote in news:P9edndrwt4fBgLrVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

.........and upgrading their 'puters/software. My roommate, who works for them, has to attend three upgrade sessions in the next couple of months.

Reply to
propman

Most will be in the South and the West.

Reply to
Dick Adams

I got great service at a HD, on Saturday. A friend and I were running a gas pipe to his stove. Had electric hookup, but wanted gas. Anyhow, the guys at HD were kind enough to rethead a piece of pipe that we found under the trailer. I never would have believed that. Figured they would only thread pipe that they sold.

They did great.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I could have easily gone the rest of my life without reading that turd which my killfile had eliminated, but you thought so wonderful that it deserved being posted again.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

On 5/12/2008 7:15 AM AZ Nomad spake thus:

wrote: >

So you're saying I *forced* you to read their post? Hey, I didn't know I had that much power!

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Use the power wisely, Weedhopper.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

not any more

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Shouldn't that be Weedsmoker?

Reply to
SteveB

Power this:

plonk

Reply to
SteveB

A true Newsgroup Jedi knows when to use the Force.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon