Home Despot

Page 1 of 2
read n paper where they are closing 15 stores, mostly up north & n new england
in the bonds of the old south
Michael Lane
They were the dirtest men I ever saw, the most ragged, lean & hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked.
A northern woman watching Lee's army pass .
what is this crap ???
--------------------------------
Michael Lane
They were the dirtest men I ever saw, the most ragged, lean & hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked.
A northern woman watching Lee's army pass .
It came from a webtv user. That's synonymous for "idiot".

Grumpy. Need more coffee. :)

I agree. Anyone who posts from webtv is an obvious idiot, and needs no insulting.
Steve

<snip>
I could have easily gone the rest of my life without reading that turd which my killfile had eliminated, but you thought so wonderful that it deserved being posted again.
On 5/12/2008 7:15 AM AZ Nomad spake thus:

So you're saying I *forced* you to read their post? Hey, I didn't know I had that much power!
conversation with the average voter.

Use the power wisely, Weedhopper.

Shouldn't that be Weedsmoker?
A true Newsgroup Jedi knows when to use the Force.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Sorry, I'm still in the Academy ...
(Speaking of Usenet Jedis, none would use Outhouse Express. My newsreader clipped all else in your post, as it ended up below your sig.)
conversation with the average voter.

not any more <plonk>

Power this:
plonk
James wrote:

It appears to be an improperly formatted sig, a quote from a civil war history. No worse than top posting, I guess.
--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I\'m now filtering all Google Groups posters.
just a private wrote:

Yep. Meanwhile, they're opening 192 new stores in the coming year.

.........and upgrading their 'puters/software. My roommate, who works for them, has to attend three upgrade sessions in the next couple of months.

Most will be in the South and the West.
just a private wrote:

Incorrect. The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in Brattleboro, Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.
See the thread you also started on this subject on May 3.

It's like dejavu