Home Depot Whole House Fan

Looking at one these two fan systems that are like the Tamarack HV1000 whole house fans, Home Depot sells it for $369 and it's rated at 1600 CFM and says it's quiet. Anybody have one these?? Any information would be appreciated.... Thank you.

I did buy one years ago from Home Crapo it was prety cheap and it was noisy. It was a derect drive. I was told a belt drive was quieter. It did make a big derfrence in cooling the house.
visit http://homedepotsucks.org