Home Depot Stairs

Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase the portable stairs that you see in Home Depot aisles? These are the type of stairs that allows you to reach the upper racks at Home Depot, and they are on wheels that you can push around.
I have a 12' high platform that we use to store stuff at our warehouse, and I am looking for a small material lift or a portable stairs to allow our workers to get up there with boxes.
We dont have a lot of room, so big lifts are not possible.
Thanks

www.mcmaster.com
McMaster Carr
Rich

www.mcmaster.com
rolling stairs as search
Rich
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

any good industrial material handling supplier should have what you want
otherwise see: http://www.advancedhandling.com/safetyladders/rolling_warehouse_ladders.htm

cheapest way is a store thats closing. tons of that going on now.
heres a liquidator link.new I was told those stairs are over $3500.00
.http://www.jgresource.com/assetliquidations.html
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Completely off the wall, but in the book "Cyberbook" by Ben Bova (a thinly-disguised spoof of the publishing industry), Web Press automated their warehouse. That is, they had robot picking devices that traveled the aisles on tracks and retrieved boxes of books from the shelves.
Due to some oversight, the robots could only reach six shelves high and the warehouse had eight shelves (much like your situation). Web Press solved this situation by hiring midgets to ride atop the robots to enable the company to reach the two extra shelves. This technique, however, introduced a new problem.
The dwarves kept falling off the dome-topped robots and either banging their heads or getting run over by the robots themselves.
The increase in workmens' compensation claims almost wiped out the savings in mechanization.