Home Depot Shopping Experiance - 6x8 metal shed

Page 2 of 2
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:31:09 AM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Yup, and if Home Depot charged $1 more than anyone else for the shed, and had someone that knew where it was and helped you load it without you even asking, you'd go to the other place to save that $1, and complain about the poor service.
On 10/23/2013 12:54 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The Amazing Kreskin in da house! Kreskin, any chance you can use word wrap in Google Groups?

No, Google groupies simply don't care how badly they're messing up the Usenet.

The old GG worked fine. They tried to make the new GG like a "real" newsreader and failed big time.

I wonder if they know how badly they screwed it up when the forced everyone to the new GG. The old one was tolerable if there was no other reader available (grandma's house, public PC, etc.)
The new GG screws up browsers, double spaces quotes, etc.
You wonder how they got it so wrong.
On 10/23/2013 8:57 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I used the old GG for years...I can't even figure out how to follow a thread in the new GG. I see nothing that marks individual read messages. At least with the old GG as long as you didn't clear your cache you could follow a thread (individual messages highlighted/not highlighted). Not now.

Well for while now I tout that I was only one with Google problem, as I see it Google don't want run your computer they want run your life. I have two computers and one PC I have eliminated all Google programs including one that are associated with Google So I can run my PC as it should. I left laptop as is because I still have some accounts associated with Google.

...and everyone else's. Well, I guess they are quite like HHS.

Sketchup is a great program but I guess it isn't Google anymore, either.
On 10/23/2013 7:57 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

It was done on purpose to destroy Usenet like Obamacare is meant to destroy private medical insurance. ^_^
TDD

I can't believe they tried. Google isn't HHS.
On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:54:24 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It must be nice to have such psychic powers that you can tell what other people you don't know shit about would do.
On 10/24/2013 2:01 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Be NICE to The Amazing Kreskin!