Home Depot shed

"NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - North Charleston police say they arrested a couple Wednesday morning after they were caught having sexual intercourse inside a display shed at Home Depot.
Shaun Bowden, 31, was charged with indecent exposure and congregation for unlawful purpose. Emily Craig, 20, was charged with providing false information to police and congregation for unlawful purpose."
<http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23288499/duo-caught-having-sex-in-home-depot-display-shed

I bought a shed last year but it was empty. I think I got cheated!