Home Depot return policy w/out receipt

Why are you asking me?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Never have I once wore the same pair of boxers or pair of socks twice. Afte r one easy wear of each garment I simply return/exchange them for fresh one s. Not only do I save a ton on laundry detergent I don't have to shower as often anymore bc each new pair of boxer/socks I wear soaks up my stink like a sponge. I consider myself to be doing a favor for the less fortunate of men out there that just don't have the testosterone or hormonal musk that I myself do and am willing to share. You might be kind of pissed off after r eading this like who the f#$k does this guy think he is, dirty mother f#cke r, while in reality I'm one of the cleanest, freshly dressed around. #Dont HateThePlayaHateTheReturnPolicy

Reply to
west.tyler10

Bc he can ask where ever he wants

Reply to