Home Depot "Rainbird" style sprinker failure

Today I bought a two-pack of Home Depot's Vigoro brand ratcheting sprinkler (Rainbird style). These are the small plastic and diecast zinc ones that are on a stake and connect to a garden hose. Both of them immediately blew their orifices out. Has anyone else had this problem? My water pressure is 80.

Henery

Reply to
Hamish

sounds like the nozzels were not rotated into place and locked.

Steve Barker DLT

Sounds like a bad batch. They should be able to survive any pressure that the hose can survive.

Reply to
AZ Nomad