Home Depot house paint sux big time!!

Page 3 of 3

to draw
But your wording doesn't work because an appendage hangs *out* and an ... oh, nevermind.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

My choice to pick my mis-appropriate term; your choice to criticize, ... If it were to be totally the "correct" word in some sense, what would be the point in choosing the wrong one?
Do you ever smile over _anything_ or do you simply look for stuff to pick on to show your superiority???

-- Do you ever smile over _anything_ or do you simply look for stuff to pick on to show your superiority???
I guess you didn't get any part of my joke. Neither of my posts wern't meant as criticism and I'm sorry if that impression came through.
Appendages stick out...the other body part doesn't, thus my attempt at humor, not criticism.
Once again, I'm sorry you took my posts the wrong way, and I say that with a smile on face, the same smile I had on when I posted earlier.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Well, if that weren't the case, it wouldn't have been a malapropism...
And yes, if you somehow meant either of the previous replies as being other than critical, I certainly missed it...

Well, good for you!
Did you want to discuss this?
Are you just venting your spleen?
Would you like to give us any information, hints, or experiences with this company or products?
Steve
I use Behr Ultra exclusively and love it.
So there! <G>

I've never understood why people are so willing to pay $40 bucks a gallon for Ben Moore paint. I've had mediocre results with it, both interior and exterior.
About 10 years ago, I painted 2 west-facing windows. I finished a can of BM high gloss latex on one window, and bought a can of Behr high gloss latex for the other. The latter stood up much better to the elements. Both windows were prepped identically.
I think it is all about BM Co. marketing and creating a botique image for their paint. There's nothing special about it.
My only complaint about Behr paint is that their colors suck. Lowes has much better color collections.

Why post that? It changed my opinion of it zero.
With the info you give it can be assumed a rotten prep job. Or maybe some wino just drank paint and puked it up on the walls.